Saturday 23 February 2008

in FRANCE.

I think the point of this poster is that you should obviously just jump on a plane because it's rainy and cold and horrible and miserable here. Only it's not... this poster faces the Bordeaux equivalent of Victoria Square, only it's actually good. And now we've apologised to the Indigenous people, we can exploit them for tourism with impugnity!

Also, the *translation ('Alors? Quand est-ce que vous debarquez?': 'So? When do you disembark?') is kind of dissatisfying.

I'm being very cynical but actually it was so nice to see something (anything) from home that I stopped and took a photo (obviously).



This is the funniest video ever. And explains so much. And is pretty much how I feel all of the time.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

BOEUF! JACQUES COUSTEAU! BAGUETTE!

Hehe.

a4annie said...

bahahahahahaaaaa

they're bloody funny.

only problem is with that song is i can't work out when they're trying to speak French with success, as opposed to just saying 'boulie fafa'.

m∃ said...

Never mind Annie. The people here could actually be saying 'boulie fafa' to me half the time and I wouldn't know the difference.