Monday 23 April 2007

taking pretentious photos.

You may have noticed the new header. I think there's something wrong with my camera - unless the flash is on, the shutter speed is too slow and the pictures always come out blurry. I guess that's what you get with a happy snaps digital. That and, in this case, a lot of pictures of a blurry leaf and crystal clear grass. One of these days I'll learn how to make the background blur away while the foreground is still in focus.

Anyway. New header. Here is the last one for posterity. The new one is a picture I took, the old one is one of T's. The nature theme is incidental.

Also, I ordered a Macbook on Friday! Hurrah for salary packaging!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I have that problem with my digital too. I don't think it's anything wrong with your camera, just if there's no flash or brilliant sunshine the camera has to have a slow shutter speed to get enough light. I think. Could be very wrong.
The header is gorgeous!