Monday 30 July 2007

making birthday earrings.

Over the weekend I made some earrings for my friend Sasha's birthday. She asked for brown ones, and I found it surprisingly difficult, especially considering I love brown as a colour.

The middle ones are a total Margie bunchie rip-off (thanks Mag!). I haven't made earrings for so long I had a hard time getting any inspiration. The ones on the right I made with the extra beads - I think I'll give Sash both.

I hope she likes them! (Update: She did like them! And they looked much better on which is good!)

The green ones I made to match my new spiky green ring (top)!

They are displayed on my new-to-me yellow teapot. It's SO cute. My neighbour gave it to me when she had to move into a nursing home. It's even pre-crazy cracked. Call me crazy, but I LOVE crazy cracking. Ha. Ha. Ha.

1 comment:

Margie said...

bunchies are good but i like the stacky with the dangle knobber!